Utilising Nanosealz nano technology to repel rain, sleet or snow, whilst maintaining breathability and softness, the Stretch Fleece Nano is the perfect multi-use glove.
- Nanosealz nano treatment giving lightweight water repellent performance
- Chevron printed silicone grip palm and fingertips for firm handling and increased grip
- Feature on thumb and index finger allows use of touchscreen devices
- Fast drying times meaning less time in wet kit
- PU Suede pull on tab making it easier to get on
- Updated double cuff for added comfort and durability
This water repellent NANOSEALZ technology provides a surface layer of protection from the element. It acts and feels like a normal single layer product in warmer weather, but once the weather turns it provides unbelieavable water repellency.
This glove now includes our touchscreen friendly tabs on the index finger to enable you to take calls, take photos and check your bearings all without having to take your glove off and expose your hand to the biting cold or rain. Endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.
Thermal Rating 2
Lightweight protection for hot and wet climates.
Aqua Dynamic Design
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Gloves and mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens/Unisex glove size||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Ladies Fit glove size||5||6||7||8||9|
|Children's gloves and mittens||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Size in inches||4||5||6|