Our best selling low-profile close-fitting hard-wearing glove, offering excellent dexterity for a wide range of activities.
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Anti-slip to improve dexterity and virtually eliminate pull-out
- Feature on index finger & thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
Product Sizing Tips
Breathability means allowing moisture to escape. This ensures your skin stays dry, allowing ‘next-to-skin dry comfort’ allowing you to stay out longer.
We build our products to last. To enable you to endure the great outdoors and stay out for longer. Not great for repeat sales, but good for you!
Stiff, board like accessories reduce comfort and more importantly performance. We design flex into all our products, to ensure you can perform to your maximum in total comfort.
The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous.
Developed to be the perfect barrier between you and the wind. Lightweight and breathable giving protection from the elements and excellent dexterity and control.
Anti-slip lining improves dexterity and feel through reduced friction and virtually eliminates liner pull-out, giving you a glove which performs in a significantly better way to standard multi-layer gloves. This lining enables you to endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.
This glove now includes our touchscreen friendly tabs on the index finger to enable you to take calls, take photos and check your bearings all without having to take your glove off and expose your hand to the biting cold or rain. Endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.
Thermal Rating 3
A rating of 3 is the perfect balance of warmth and breathability.
Aqua Dynamic Design
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Gloves and mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens/Unisex glove size||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Ladies Fit glove size||5||6||7||8||9|
|Children's gloves and mittens||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Size in inches||4||5||6|
Outer Lining: 47% Polyester, 27% Nylon, 18% PU, 7% Neoprene, 1% Spandex
Membrane: Micro-porous Membrane
Inner Lining: 100% Polyester