Noène is a high-tech vibro-absorbent elastomer made from a unique composition of crystalline rubber micro cells. Formulated to a patented design it gives properties vastly different to normal rubber.
So effective is the composition that for most runners just 2mm thick will damp 94-98% of shock forces imparted from ground contact.
- Ultra Lightweight (lightest available).
- Low Profile.
- No need to buy a bigger shoe.
- Can be used with orthoses, spikes and racing shoes.
- Does not diminish feel of ground contact or orthotic support.
- Excellent cushioning (Elasticity).
- Unparalleled energy dispersion (Shock attenuation or damping).
- Amazing durability - far outlasts any comparable product.
- Remains stable even when wet.
- Absorbent Cambrelle lining (Absorbs twice it's weight).
- Anti-bacterial Amicor treatment of the lining.
The Atlas Carbon Insole is a replacement shock absorbing insole with reinforced arch support. Ideal for all sports and activites and has been fully tested in extreme conditions.
- For use as a replacement for the original shoe insoles.
- Ergonomic, flexible pre-shaped sole with 2 Noene inserts at the heel and matatarsal arch intergrated in an utra high tech composite foam base.
- Care: hand-wash with a mild soap
Available in sizes listed below.